Only available with Mailtrack Advanced. Upgrade here to unlock this feature.
If you use Mailtrack with an email address that has a domain configured with its own SMTP then verifying the domain with us can help make sure your emails land in inbox as much as possible.
To verify your domain:
1) Go to the Account section of your Mailtrack dashboard.
2) Click Manage domains.
3) If it's the first time you've verified a domain with Mailtrack you'll need to generate a private key.
4) This will then give you the name of the TXT record and the value you need to add to your domain's DNS.
Once you've added the TXT record to your domain's DNS it can take 1-2 days for the changes to fully propagate. Usually, though, the changes are reflected before then.
Certain hosting platforms add the domain name automatically to the TXT record name. Hosting platforms that typically do this are:
If after 1-2 days your domain still doesn't verify you may need to change the TXT record name to mailtrack._domainkey (without the domain at the end).
Some hosting platforms also don't allow you to add TXT values that are more than 255 characters. To get around this, you can split the value into two parts. To do so:
- Split the key characters into multiple text strings.
- Put each string inside quotes.
- Enter the strings one after another in the TXT record Value field at your domain provider.