You can view the email tracking history for a tracked email on your mobile phone. To do so, you would first need to install the Mailtrack mobile add-on (this FAQ explains how).
⚠️ The mobile add-on won't work if Mailtrack isn't installed on your computer.
To install Mailtrack on your computer's Chrome browser click here.
Viewing the tracking history
- Open the Gmail app on your mobile phone (Android or iPhone).
- Open the email for which you want to see the tracking history.
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the email.
- At the very end (where it says "Available add-ons"), you should see the Mailtrack logo.
- Tap the Mailtrack logo. You should then have the option to either send a tracked reply or compose a new tracked email.
- Underneath the send options for the add-on, it will show the tracking information.
Mailtrack also tells you if your emails were read or not from your phone without the installation of any app or software. This is how we do it.