You can view the email tracking history for a tracked email on your mobile phone. To do so, you would first need to install the Mailtrack mobile add-on (this FAQ explains how).
Viewing the tracking history
- Open the Gmail app on your mobile phone (Android or iPhone).
- Open the email for which you want to see the tracking history.
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the email.
- At the very end (where it says "Available add-ons"), you should see the Mailtrack logo.
- Tap the Mailtrack logo. You should then have the option to either send a tracked reply or compose a new tracked email.
- Underneath the send options for the add-on, it will show the tracking information.