Please follow these instructions to install the Mailtrack Add-on for Gmail on your Android/iOS device:
- Open the Mailtrack add-on page in the Google Workspace (formerly G Suite) Marketplace in Chrome, either on your desktop computer or your phone.
- Click "install". You should then see a pop-up like the one below. Click continue to go ahead with the installation.
- Select the email account you want to use to use with Mailtrack.
- Click "allow" to accept the permissions.
- If the installation has been successful, you should get a confirmation message.
- Restart the Gmail app on your phone. When you do this, be sure to close the app entirely and open it again. If you're unsure about how to close the Gmail app completely, we recommend switching off your phone before switching it back on again and starting the app.