There’s a quick and easy way to access Mailtrack on any smartphone by adding a shortcut to your home screen.
What is a shortcut and how does it work?
A launcher works a little bit like an application on your mobile. It essentially appears like an app on your home screen, giving you instant access to Mailtrack via your Activity Dashboard where you'll instantly see important information such as:
- Who’s opened the email
- How many times it has been opened
- Which links in the message have been clicked (Mailtrack Pro only)
- Which attachments have been downloaded (Mailtrack Pro only)
Add Mailtrack to your device's home screen (Android & iOS)
- Go to Mailtrack.io using Safari.
- Sign in using the Google (Gmail) account that you use with Mailtrack.
- Once signed in, tap the share button below the pop-up that appears at the bottom of the screen. Scroll down to the bottom of the share menu and tap “Add to home screen”.
- You will now have the option to change the name of the icon that will appear on your home screen. If you’re happy with the default name, simply tap “Add” at the top right of the screen.
You should now see the Mailtrack icon on your home screen. Just tap it to go straight to your mobile dashboard. That’s it!
- Go Mailtrack.io using Chrome.
- Tap on the Menu button. The appearance of the Menu button will depend on your device; usually, it looks like three horizontal lines stacked on top of each other. You might also be able to access the Menu through a physical button on your phone.
- Tap "Add to Home Screen." and you’re done! A shortcut to the Mailtrack website will be added to your home screen. As long as you’re logged in on your mobile or tablet, the shortcut will take you straight to your dashboard.