Only available with Mailtrack Pro/Advanced. Upgrade here to unlock this feature.
The click tracking feature lets you know when people click the links in your emails.
How to track link clicks
To use this feature click the Insert link option in the Gmail compose window to add a link. Then either:
Select the option Insert tracked link. Or…
Click Insert link then toggle the Track this link option so that it turns green. Or...
Hover your mouse over the link and toggle the Track this link option in the menu that appears.
FYI the Insert tracked link option can be enabled/disabled in your Mailtrack settings by checking/unchecking the Show Click Tracking button in Gmail's composer option.
Tracking all links by default
To track all the links or copy/pasted URLs in your emails by default:
- Go to your Mailtrack settings.
- Toggle the Click tracking by default option so it turns green.
- Click Save settings.
Important: To track a link you'd need to add http:// or https:// to the beginning of the link URL
How to see link clicks
You can see if people click the links in your emails by:
- Hovering your mouse over the green double checkmarks that appear in Gmail. Or by...
- Going to the Click report in your Mailtrack dashboard.
- Enabling Link click email alerts so you’re notified by email when links are clicked.