Please follow these instructions to install the Mailtrack Add-on for Gmail on your Android device:
- Open the Mailtrack for Android page in the GSuite Marketplace in Chrome on your desktop computer (important: don't use your phone!).
- Click "install". You should then see a pop-up like the one below. Click continue to go ahead with the installation.
- Select the email account you want to use to use with Mailtrack.
- Click "allow" to accept the permissions.
- If the installation has been successful, you should get a confirmation message.
- Restart the Gmail app on your phone. When you do this, be sure to close the app entirely and open it again. If you're unsure about how to close the Gmail app completely, we recommend switching off your phone before switching it back on again and starting the app.
Send tracked emails using Gmail on your Android device
To learn how to send tracked emails in Gmail from your Android smartphone, please read these instructions.