You can always increase the length of your subscription plan, for example:
- From Monthly to Quarterly.
- From Monthly to Yearly.
- From Quarterly to Yearly.
If you would like to do this, and you paid for your subscription using PayPal, then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you bought your subscription with a credit/debit card then you should be able to change plans by doing as follows:
1) In the Subscription and billing section of your Mailtrack dashboard, click Change plan.
2) Select the plan you'd like to change to.
Please note, however, that you can't shorten the length of your subscription plan, for example:
- From Quarterly to Monthly.
- From Yearly to Quarterly.
- From Yearly to Monthly.
It's also not possible to change from Mailtrack Advanced to Mailtrack Pro.
If you'd like to change to a shorter subscription plan you would need to wait until the billing period for your current subscription has ended then buy a new subscription for the new desired time period. If you'd like to change the length of time you're subscribed to a Mailtrack paid plan we recommend that you cancel your subscription's automatic renewal.