You can get Mailtrack for Gmail checkmarks to appear in your list of emails and as part of each email thread.
Add checkmarks (✓✓) to your inbox (Android and iOS)
1) Go to your Mailtrack Settings.
2) Activate the option “Checkmarks (✓✓) on your phone.
Note: You need to have "Conversation view" enabled in your Gmail settings otherwise this feature won't work.
Activate checkmarks inside an email thread
- Follow these instructions to install the Mailtrack add-on on your Android device.
- Open the Gmail app on your phone and open any email thread.
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the email thread.
- At the very end where it says available add-ons, you should see the Mailtrack logo
- Tap the Mailtrack icon and then you should have the option to:
a) send a tracked reply
b) compose a (new) tracked email.
- Send a new tracked email.
- Open the Mailtrack add-on for Gmail again and you will see whether your sent email has been opened or not.
Please note: Checkmarks will only appear for tracked messages that you have sent from your computer after following these instructions and activating the checkmarks on your phone.