Mailtrack extension is used by more than 1,1 million users weekly and it tracks more than 1 million emails daily. We have 9,000 reviews with average rating of 4,4 out of 5 according to public data in Chrome Web Store.
We are looking for a Senior Software Tester to work with us in our Barcelona office. You’ll be responsible for defining and executing the testing activities and strategies for the product as well as building and supporting the automation checking framework of the Mailtrack Chrome extension.
We test in an agile development context, so we perform a lot of exploratory testing and focus on providing timely feedback.
What you will be doing:
- Define appropriate measures and testing strategy to find problems in the software.
- Pull Requests revision (White box testing)
- Test our backend endpoints (scripted API check)
- Regression, Multi-platform and Test in production
- Define and automate test cases for our E2E automation framework.
What we expect from you:
- +2 year of experience in software testing (mostly web)
- +1 year of experience in automation scripting using Selenium (webdriver.io), Node, Docker, Jenkins.
- Experience in backend and API testing.
- Clear concepts and criteria for bug reporting
- Experience with tools like: docker, git.
- Experience working in agile teams and methodologies (Scrum).
Also valued if you:
- Have experience in Performance testing.
- Have experience in Visual Regresion testing.
- Competitive salary
- We encourage a good work-life balance, offering a 38 hour working week, a flexible work schedule, and the option to work from home on Tuesdays.
- A budget of 1000€ and 5 working days per year for training and conferences
- The possibility to join one of the most exciting environments around, and a highly motivated team where everyone is developing themselves professionally to the highest level.
- Excellent location (Rambla Catalunya/Còrsega) with a sunny terrace (+Weekly Beers and monthly BBQ)
- Choose between Linux or MAC laptop
You can apply at email@example.com.