Who we are
Mailtrack is a consolidated company with employees working both remotely and at our headquarters in Barcelona (although at the moment we’re all working from home).
We’re not a huge team-currently we’re 35 people-and there’s a nice, relaxed working environment and culture (the Mediterranean lifestyle definitely influences our work!). Currently, our team is comprised of 6 nationalities (and counting), and with 5 years in the market and a solid financial position, we’re way past the point of being a startup.
We don’t claim to save the world or be a unicorn. We’re more focused on providing a simple and trustworthy service to our clients and enjoying ourselves while doing so.
What we do
Our product is a Gmail extension that provides email tracking (plus link tracking, attachment tracking, and other useful things).
Our users are based all around the world and have very different needs and profiles (teachers, lawyers, real state agencies, small sales departments, amongst others).
We have a good reputation and market position due to our discrete, serious, and ‘rockstars’ free way of working.
What you’ll do
What are we looking for?
- Be able to write nodejs code that powers some of our backend services.
- All communications in Mailtrack are in Spanish so you need to be able to communicate fluently in Spanish(written and spoken). We require, as well, a good level of written English.
- And last, but not least, you are a team player, you enjoy working with people and solving problems together.
Extra points if you
- Worked previously using the libraries that we use in our stack: Typescript, Webpack, Rxjs, React, Redux, SASS and Jest.
- Understand functional programming and have experience working with observables (we use rxjs).
- Have previously developed browser extensions, gmail addons, or worked with Google Apis (especially Gmail).
- We do not require a formal degree but we value candidates who have obtained an engineering degree.
- As we have a testing mindset, we appreciate candidates who are used to writing tests, not only unit but also functional (we use webdriver.io).
What we offer
- We no longer consider ourselves a startup, we work at a stress-free sustainable pace to develop features we think will improve an existing product.
- We are a company proud of taking care of our employees, with extensive benefits to reconcile work and family life. We pay private health insurance for you and your family and have a company-wide week break.
- We focus on the continuous improvement of our employees and aim to help them develop themselves professionally to the highest level, so we have internal training and a personal budget for external training and conferences.
- Flexible working hours: Choose to work either remotely or from our excellently located Barcelona office (Rambla Catalunya/Còrsega) with a sunny terrace (now closed due to COVID).
- Choice of Linux/Mac laptop.
Apply at email@example.com