Mailtrack for Google Inbox uses exactly the same famous double-checks for determining if your emails have been read of not. You don’t need to install a new extension, you don’t need to setup anything at all, just simply navigate to Google Inbox and you’ll see all your emails and all your double-checks side by side.
As you can see, we’ve kept all the simplicity. One green check for sent, two green checks for read, just as it is in Gmail. All the tracked emails that you sent in Gmail will have the double-checks in Inbox, and every new email that you track from Inbox will show in Gmail. Should you decide to go back, that is.
If you’re new to Mailtrack, just click here to install it and use it for free. Installation is simple, and so you’ll be tracking emails in just a few seconds.
Now here are some great reasons to use Mailtrack:
– More than 1 million sign-ups
– More than 4,000 excellent reviews in Chrome Web Store
– Featured in Forbes, Mashable, Inc, Lifehacker, The Next Web, Product Hunt…
– Used by professionals in: Google, Yahoo, Harvard College, BBVA, Pearson…
– Ready for upgrade from Gmail to Inbox
WHO IS IT FOR?
– Account managers, businesses, sales teams and people with direct client relationships
– Professionals looking to increase their productivity
– Teams, project managers, coordinators and internal communications
– Independent professionals and freelancers
– Professionals actively looking for employment
– Anyone sending emails from Gmail or Inbox by Gmail.
Fully compatible with the most popular productivity apps, including Rapportive, Sidekick Hubspot Sales, Boomerang, Yesware, Streak CRM and Dropbox extensions.
Curious how it works?…