Mailtrack tracks more than 1 million emails daily with 2 products:
- Mailtrack extension: Used by more than 1,1 million users weekly. 9,000 reviews with average rating of 4,4 out of 5 according to public data in Chrome Web Store.
- Mailtrack Add-on: #1 Add-on for Gmail.
We are looking for a Fullstack developer to work with us in our Barcelona office. You’ll be responsible for maintaining, expanding and scaling the server-side software and systems which provide the Mailtrack service and also our web browser extension.
We work in an agile environment with extreme programming principles in mind like continuous integration, test driven development and refactoring. In our team, we enjoy using hexagonal architecture and applying domain driven design to our code.
- Runs on AWS
- Uses mainly PHP (Symfony)
- Has a couple of nodejs microservices
- Uses MySQL, Redis, Beanstalkd, nginx, php-fpm, supervisord, python…
- Is tested using PHPUnit
- Is written in Typescript
- Bundled with Webpack
- Uses Redux to manage state
- Uses rxjs
- Is tested using Mocha (unit) and Webdriver.io (functional)
- Preferably you can work either in our backend or in our extension, but we would consider a more specialized profile.
- You are a team player, you enjoy working with people and solving problems together.
- You are a SOLID developer 😉 who follows good practices.
- You enjoy in a workplace that promotes a DevOps culture
Extra points if you have:
- Previous experience developing browser extensions
- Previous experience in AWS products (EC2, S3, RDS, Elasticache, …)
- Open source code you’re proud of
- Degree in Software Engineering or similar
- Knowledge of: Linux administration, Docker, Ansible, Jenkins or CI tools, NoSQL databases, RabbitMq, BI-related technologies, WPO, SMTP standards, HTTP standards, GmailApi, other programming languages
- Salary range 40,000€ – 50.000€
- A budget of 1000€ and 5 working days per year for training and conferences
- Flexible salary options: Tickets Restaurant, Transport, Health Insurance, Childcare Service
- The possibility to join one of the most exciting environments around, and a highly motivated team where everyone is developing themselves professionally to the highest level.
- Excellent location (Rambla Catalunya/Còrsega) with a sunny terrace (+Weekly Beers and monthly BBQ)
- Flexible working hours
- Choose between Linux or MAC laptop
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org